Robin Hood and a pumpkin walk into a bar...

 I don't have an ending for that joke title. I was just trying to come up with a clever name for this post and I'm tired and my brain isn't on point right now. So here is our Halloween recap for this year. The boys both had a great Halloween. We didn't get to go trick-or-treating because the weather was really bad, but they did enjoy dressing up and we had a fun Halloween play-date and my inlaws came to visit over the Halloween weekend. 
 I have had an obsession with baby pumpkins for forever. I just think there is nothing cuter than a baby dressed like a fat pumpkin. I am not entirely sure why I didn't dress Owen as a pumpkin as a baby, but I figured this was my last shot at a baby pumpkin for a while. We found this costume at TJ Maxx for $15 so it was a cheap option too! 
 Owen has been a big fan of the old Disney animated Robin Hood movie for the last several months so he decided he wanted to be Robin Hood for Halloween. I looked online for a costume, but wasn't able to find anything. In the end, a friend's mother in law sewed this costume for Owen and I am so happy with how it turned out. It fits him perfectly and is so cute! 
 Owen refused to take his costume off the day we got it in the mail. And he asks to wear it almost every day. He loves his hat and enjoys putting all sorts of things like rocks and cars in his quiver. 
 This face is what happened when I asked him to smile. It seems as if we're getting into the "weird smile" stage that every kid seems to go through. 
 Graham started running in the last week and it has become his only speed. Getting an un-blurred photo is nearly impossible because he won't stay still for long. 
 I may be biased, but I believe this is the cutest Robin Hood that ever was! 
 This pumpkin is pretty adorable too. Graham loves playing in the leaves. It's hilarious because he will crawl straight through them and roll all around in them. It's so cute! 
 This kid cracks me up. His grandparents bought him the bow so he has been practicing trying to shoot it a lot. When that fails, he likes to hit his brother with it. 
 We had a Halloween playdate with friends last week as well. The kids played out in the leaves, decorated cookies, and did a craft project. It was a lot of fun and the adult conversation was pretty awesome too! 
Graham snagged a cookie while the big boys were decorating theirs. He's sneaky. 
After making a fall wreath with leaves and acorns, the boys decorating some Halloween sugar cookies. Owen is a big fan of the sprinkles. 
 Graham tried to keep up with the big boys and playing with all the toys and eating nonstop. 
 Check out these little cuties. They get into some serious craziness together. 
 Trying to get a photo with all three boys looking at the camera was impossible. This is the best we got! 


No comments :

Post a Comment